Housing for Vulnerable Seniors in New York City: Putting the Pieces Together
Monday, May 21st, 2018
Please join CSH and our New York Advisory Board members Acacia Network and David A. Goldstein, Managing Partner of Goldstein Hall for our breakfast forum: Housing for Vulnerable Seniors in NYC – Putting the Pieces Together.
Hear from local housing experts on the latest capital and services resources available to create and enhance affordable and supportive housing in New York for an aging population. We will explore how developers, sponsors and service providers can best utilize these resources to promote housing development and ensure vulnerable seniors are able to age in place with safety and dignity.
Deutsche Bank Trust Co America | 60 Wall Street | New York, NY
• Jenna Breines, Director of Senior Affordable Rental Apartments (SARA) Program, HPD
• Lorraine Coleman, Vice President of Social Services, Acacia Network
• Patricia Dawson, Director of Supportive and Senior Housing, HRA
• Pascale Leone, Associate Director, CSH
• David Goldstein, Partner, Goldstein Hall – Moderator