Daniel R. Goldenberg
Daniel Goldenberg concentrates his practice in real estate litigation, commercial litigation, construction litigation, and not-for-profit governance.
Recently, Daniel secured $400,000.00 for a software development company, has been litigating LIHTC Year-15 disputes, representing a New York State agency in a matter involving at-risk populations, and trying adjoining development conflicts throughout the five boroughs.
Prior to joining Goldstein Hall, as an associate, Daniel was a Law Clerk at another New York based law firm. There, Daniel helped recover property and art stolen by the Nazis or expropriated by European governments after WWII. Daniel continues to devote pro-bono hours to Holocaust restitution claims.
Additionally, Daniel gained substantial real estate experience as a legal clinician in several large real estate development and management firms in New York City.
Daniel received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School, where he received a Certificate in Real Estate. While in law school, he was the President of the Jewish Law Student’s Association and Founder of the Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law.
- Construction Disputes
- Construction Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Special Initiatives
- Year 15 Transactions
- Bar Admissions
- State of New York
- CUNY Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Russian, Italian (conversational)
- Legal Presentations
- Speaker, Webinar: The Emerging Issues In The Expiring-Use Affordability Crisis, January & March 2019
- Speaker, HDFCs 101: Panel discussion on various issues facing HDFCs, February 2017
- Speaker, The Brownfields Program: How to Develop Brownfield Sites for Affordable Housing, April 2017