Kenneth Volandes represents clients in a broad range of real estate, corporate, and trust and estate matters. His transaction experience includes the acquisition, sale, financing, and leasing of residential and commercial properties throughout New York City and nationally. His client representation includes drafting and negotiating contracts, leases, as well as loan and estate planning documents. Kenneth was formerly an associate at Mavrides, Moyal, & Associates, LLP.
Kenneth is a proud product of the New York City public school system having graduated from the Bronx High School of Science (1991). He is also an Eagle Scout and a former President of the St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church in downtown Manhattan.
- The State of New York
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law
- Villanova University Law School, LLM Tax, 2001
- The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Emory University, B.A., 1995
- New York City Bar Association Real Property Committee