Matthew Abrams concentrates his practice in the areas of trusts and estates and real estate, including estate planning, probate, administration, and Surrogate’s Court litigation.
Matthew earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Columbia University in 2004 and his Juris Doctor from New York Law School in 2007. During his final year at New York Law School, he served as an inaugural fellow of Network 20/20, a global security think tank based in New York City, during which he studied the role of civic and non-governmental organizations in the development of democratic politics in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Wills, Estates and Trust
- Bar Admissions
- State of New York, 2008
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York , 2011
- State of New Jersey, 2015
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2015
- District of Columbia, 2016
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Columbia University, B.A.