Matthew Trauner’s practice areas include construction disputes, construction contract drafting and negotiation, and real estate and commercial litigation. His practice also includes property restitution cases and litigation of Year-15 disputes. Matthew is experienced in drafting and arguing complex motions in commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining Goldstein Hall, as an associate, Matthew’s practice included commercial, construction and insurance coverage litigation and general tort litigation focusing primarily on New York Labor Law where he represented various construction companies, real estate owners, local government entities and local municipalities.
While in law school, Matthew was a member of the Mediation Team and worked for a not-for-profit organization seeking to deter wage theft in Westchester.
- Construction Disputes
- Construction Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Bar Admissions
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. (cum laude), 2015
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A. (cum laude), Political Science, 2012