Max Rayetsky joined Goldstein Hall in 2016. Max’s practice focuses on commercial, construction, corporate, and real estate litigation. Additionally, Max represents real estate developers, owners and other members of the real estate industry in negotiating and drafting commercial leases and access agreements.
Max received his B.A. in Political Science from Fordham University, where he was a recipient of Dean’s List awards, member of the National Political Science Honor Society (Pi Sigma Alpha), and an active participant in the school’s Mock Trial team. Max received his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law, during which he worked as a law clerk at various private and public sector legal jobs.
Prior to joining Goldstein Hall, Max worked for the law firm of Greenblatt Lesser, LLP specializing in construction, commercial, and corporate litigation. In his leisure time, Max enjoys reading, playing sports, and spending time with his family. Max is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.
- State of New York, 2016
- United States District Court Eastern District of New York, 2016
- United States District Court Southern District of New York, 2016
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2016
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Commercial Leasing
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Fordham University, B.A., Political Science, 2009
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Ukrainian, Russian