Nadya focuses her practice on affordable housing and community development, faith-based development and corporate governance. She comes to Goldstein Hall with over a decade of experience in complex commercial litigation, housing policy and litigation, whistleblower disputes, conflict resolution, and international humanitarian relief. She has represented a range of clients including major airlines, non-profits, banks and manufacturing companies. She sits on the board of the African Services Committee in Harlem and enjoys traveling and urban gardening in Brooklyn.
- Bar Admissions
- State of New York
- United States District Court Southern District of New York
- Affordable Housing Development
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Rice University, B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Spanish, French, Portuguese