Steven Interrante focuses his practice in the areas of affordable housing and community development, banking and finance, corporate governance and transactional real estate matters including residential, commercial and multifamily housing transfers.
Steven has been practicing in transactional real estate law in New York City since his admission to the bar in 2014. Steven has represented buyers and sellers of residential real estate in New York City including townhouses, cooperative and condominium purchase and sale transactions. He has also represented borrowers in commercial loan refinances, owners and purchasers of mixed-use and commercial properties and both landlords and tenants in retail and commercial lease negotiations.
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- Cooperative and condominium law
- Not-for-profit law
- Affordable housing and community development
- Real estate finance
- New York Law School, J.D., 2013
- State University of New York - Binghamton, B.A., 2010
- Board of Directors for the New York Law School Alumni Association
- Young Lawyers Leadership Committee at the UJA of New York
- Housing and Urban Development Committee at the New York City Bar