Goldstein Hall delivers high quality legal services to clients in three broad practice areas: Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation and Real Property Litigation. We practice in federal, state, and housing court, and in state and local administrative tribunals. Since the Firm’s inception, GH has represented a variety of clients from real estate developers, contractors, not-for-profit institutions, co-ops and condos, individuals and corporations in the area of real estate and development, handling litigations and transactions, and providing strategic advice.
Our approach is to provide high quality business litigation services that you would receive from a large firm but with a personalized touch. Our attorneys customize their approach to each case to develop a litigation strategy that fits our clients’ needs and expectations. Whether through trial, settlement or alternative dispute resolution, our experienced litigators strive to obtain the best possible outcome for your business. Even though our attorneys have successfully handled numerous of trials and disputes in federal and state courts, our trial ready approach often produces favorable settlements for our clients.
- Breach of contract actions
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Business disputes involving, management and corporate control issues, business dissolutions, joint ventures and partnership disputes
- Business torts actions (tortious interference with contract, fraud, commercial disparagement)
- Emergency applications seeking injunctive relief (temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions)