Niki Tsismenakis focuses her practice in the areas of affordable housing development, corporate governance, and non-profit law. While in law school, Niki participated in Brooklyn Law School’s Corporate and Real Estate Clinic, where she advised low-income cooperative boards on corporate governance issues and held a loan closing. She also held internship positions with Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., the New York City Housing Development Corporation, and a prominent East Coast law firm.
- State of New York
- Affordable housing and community development
- Real estate finance
- Cooperative and condominium law
- Not-for-profit law
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., with a Certificate in Real Estate Law, 2011
- St. John’s University, B.A., (magna cum laude), Government & Politics and Philosophy, 2008
- Max M. Lome Memorial Prize for Excellence in Urban Law, June 2011
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Commercial Leasing, Negotiation, and Corporate & Real Estate Clinic - Seminar
- New York State Bar Association Real Property Law Section Committee on Condominiums & Cooperatives
- New York Housing Conference’s Young Leadership Council
- Women in Housing and Finance, Inc.