At Goldstein Hall, our attorneys have years of experience representing limited equity and tenant-sponsored cooperative Housing Development Fund Corporations (HDFCs). We understand the unique needs of HDFC shareholders and are dedicated to helping HDFC shareholders resolve issues and overcome those challenges in a time and cost effective manner. We offer services covering virtually all matters involving HDFCs, including corporate governance and litigation issues.
Our services include:
- Preparing, negotiating and amending corporate governance documents
- Preparing proprietary leases
- Preparing commercial and residential leases and contracts
- Apartment sales and transfers
- Attending shareholder meetings
- Illegal subletting litigation
- Nuisance proceedings
- Resolving apartment inheritance issues
- Supervising annual elections
- Election disputes
Click here to view our HDFC fact sheets about frequently asked questions.
For the latest updates on HDFCs, please visit our HDFC News Page.