Goldstein Hall delivers high quality legal services to clients in three broad practice areas: Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation and Real Property Litigation. We practice in federal, state, and housing court, and in state and local administrative tribunals. Since the Firm’s inception, GH has represented a variety of clients from real estate developers, contractors, not-for-profit institutions, co-ops and condos, individuals and corporations in the area of real estate and development, handling litigations and transactions, and providing strategic advice.
Our attorneys have successfully represented and counseled owners, developers, contractors, and design professionals in all phases of construction, from contracting to dispute resolution and/or litigation.
- Drafting and negotiating license/access agreements, as well as prosecuting or defending RPAPL § 881 proceedings.
- Drafting and negotiating construction, architectural, design, vendor, and consulting agreement
- Construction disputes, including:
- Nonperformance, default and termination
- Work delay and interference
- Disputes over payments
- Defense and prosecution of mechanic’s lien claims
- Architect and engineer professional liability actions
- Contamination and other environmental disputes
- Design and construction defects
- Property damage prosecution and defense
- Developer financing disputes
- Tax credit disputes
- Prevailing wage disputes
- General Counsel services