Goldstein Hall delivers high quality legal services to clients in three broad practice areas: Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation and Real Property Litigation. We practice in federal, state, and housing court, and in state and local administrative tribunals. Since the Firm’s inception, GH has represented a variety of clients from real estate developers, contractors, not-for-profit institutions, co-ops and condos, individuals and corporations in the area of real estate and development, handling litigations and transactions, and providing strategic advice.
Working closely with its transactional department, our litigators are experts in all disputes arising from real property. Goldstein Hall represents a wide range of clients from boards of cooperatives and condominiums, shareholders, owners and property management – serving their landlord/tenant needs in both the commercial and residential context. The Firm has extensive experience working with HDFC cooperatives in matters concerning landlord/tenant disputes, shareholder derivative actions, internal corporate governance, , and helping to preclude city tax lien foreclosures.
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant litigation
- Cooperative and condominium litigation
- DHCR and human rights administrative proceedings
- Commercial foreclosure proceedings
- In Rem Tax Foreclosure defense
- Surrogate’s court proceedings
- Article 78 proceedings
- Disputes involving zoning and land use, property damage
- Specific Performance Actions
- Brokerage Disputes
- Yellowstone litigation