Save the date! The Emerging Issues In The Expiring-Use Affordability Crisis
Join Goldstein Hall for a discussion about the rights a not-for-profit partner has in a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit project and how those rights CAN be protected to maintain a community’s affordability.
- The statutory framework underlying Low-Income Housing Tax Credit projects
- The legislative intent to maintain the affordability of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Projects
- The concerns a not-for-profit partner should have when Year 15 approaches or the project’s investor prepares for exiting
- What a not-for-profit partner should consider when a potential offer to purchase is made or the project’s owner requests the sale of the project’s property
- Recent legal developments.
If you are interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org