Webinar: Leveraging Real Estate Assets for Not-For-Profits Presented by Goldstein Hall and CohnReznick
Please join us for a Webinar presentation on Leveraging Real Estate Assets for Not-For-Profits. In order for not-for-profits to best leverage their real estate assets, they must first have a good understanding of their assets, their options, and market conditions. Join CohnReznick, along with Goldstein Hall, Denham Wolf, and Think Forward Financial, for an informative webinar that will provide not-for-profits with practical advice and best practices for leveraging real estate to support their missions, operations, and financial needs.
Specific topics to be discussed include:
- What are the legal and tax issues involved?
- How can not-for-profits finance their assets?
- What are the development challenges?
- What are the different models and options available?
- Winell Belfonte (Moderator), CPA, Partner, CohnReznick Affordable Housing and Not-for-Profit & Education Practices
- Thomas Lanning, CPA, Tax Partner, CohnReznick Not-for-Profit & Education Practice
- Jason Labate, Senior Associate, Goldstein Hall PLLC
- Sunil K. Aggarwal, Managing Director, Think Forward Financial
- Paul Wolf, Co-President, Denham Wolf