AABANY Fall Conference 2023 : NYC Affordable Housing and Providing a Home for Everyone
This program addresses the shortage of affordable housing in New York City and the challenges that affordable housing programs face. These issues will be discussed by developers and the law firms that represent them, banks involved with affordable housing financing and government affordable housing representatives.
- Jane Chuang, Senior Counsel, Goldstein Hall PLLC
- Karuna Mehta, Senior Community Investment Officer, Corporation for Supportive Housing
- My T. Chang, Chief of Staff, Asian Americans for Equality
- Carmen Pagan, Partner, Romer Debbas LLP
- Edith Hsu-Chen, Executive Director, New York City Department of City Planning
- Margaret T. Ling, AmTrust Title Insurance Company, Business Development and Underwriting Counsel